QtaniumConnect is an equipment management system, that is built around a flexible architecture and is capable of integrating multiple data sources to deliver reports and applications in an unified front. Below are the high level features of the application. Contact us to see a demo of the system.
External Systems Integrated With
- All major OEM machine data and telematics systems
- Fuel Delivery and Monitoring Systems
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Load Scale Systems
- Fuel Credit Card Systems
The system has dashboards for each unique activity such as Fuel, Preventive Maintenance etc… A user can set this as their dashboard and manage the system via exceptions. Below are the dashboards currently in the system.
- Fuel Dashboard
- Equipment Dashboard
- PM Dashboard
- Events Dashboard
- Lighting Tower Dashboard
- Load System Dashboard
- Tire Pressure Dashboard
Equipment File Details
The details you can maintain about an equipment is very comprehensive. The detail page is also customizable. You can show or hide content based on what you want to keep on the equipment file.
- Equipment ID, make, model, year, serial number, unit install date
- Hour meter, fuel meter, Odometer, also from multiple telematics devices
- Equipment grouping
- Preventive maintenance
- Attachments and serialized components
- Alerts and Events (geo fence entry, exits, warranty, temperature, pressure, curfew)
- Oil lab analysis, import from oil lab, condition based maintenance
- Warranty on components of equipment. Warranty based on hours, fuel, odometer and calendar days
- Fuel consumption. Fuel consumption from fuel burned and fuel take on at the tank perspective
- Tire management, for inventory and tire pressure and temperature monitoring
- Custom attributes that are user definable to manage details of the equipment
- Financial information – rent/own/lease details
- Photos of the equipment
- Equipment summary printable view with complete history of purchase, maintenance, inspections attachments
Job File Details
Jobs can be defined with a simple name alone or using a polygonal or center point and radius or line with defined width. Job details page provides a comprehensive view of all equipment at the site.
- View of all equipment at the job site
- All attachments at the jobsite, both attached to equipment and not attached to equipment
- User definable custom attributes for each job site
- View of fuel burned and fuel usage at the job site
- All open preventive maintenance that is open on equipment at the job site
- All tires at the jobsite, both attached to equipment and not attached to equipment
- Accounting codes, shifts, phase codes, cost codes
- Warranty coming up for expiry on all equipment at the job siteView of all equipment at the job site
Preventive maintenance plans can be setup on equipment and attachments. In the Preventive maintenance template you can define the tasks to be performed, parts required for the PM, documents and training manuals needed for performing the PM.
Preventive maintenance can be triggered based on 5 parameters – Hours, Fuel take on, Fuel burned, Odometer and calendar days.
Preventive maintenance alerts can be raised as e-mails or via SMS.
Mobile application to select job, get list of equipment with open PM’s at the job site, perform them, take pictures, mark tasks completed, mark parts used, mark time taken to perform PM.
Inspection plans can be setup on equipment and attachments. In the Inspection template you can define the checks to be performed on the equipment. The tests and the grading is totally user defined.
Inspections can be triggered based on 5 parameters – Hours, Fuel take on, Fuel burned, Odometer and calendar days.
Inspection alerts can be raised as e-mails or via SMS.
Mobile application to select Inspection, perform them, take pictures and save them.
Manage warranty on equipment and attachments. Track warranty based on days, hours, fuel, odometer. Be alerted when warranty is coming due and perform an inspection before warranty expires.
QtaniumConnect monitors fuel burned as well as fuel take on into the tank of the equipment. Fuel burned is provided where available on newer class machines from the CAN bus system. QtaniumConnect integrates with the major fuel suppliers to provide fuel take on information.
Using QtaniumConnect you can be alerted on a variety of conditions with your equipment, attachments and job sites. You can receive alerts on the below parameters
- Fault Codes
- Fence Entry
- Fence Exit
- Job Entry
- Job Exit
- Tire Pressure
- Tire Temperature
- Fuel TakeOn
- Warranty About To Expire
- Lighting Tower Not Operational
- Lighting Tower Still Operational
- Light Tower - Module Control
- Light Tower – Engine
- Light Tower – Fuel
- Light Tower - Operational
- Light Tower – Health
You can receive alerts as
- SMS Text
- Web popup
- MNav Message